HTC and Valve are bringing their virtual reality tech to a town near
you some of you.
SteamVR will be on show at a number of events and showcases across the US and Europe right through to the end of October thanks to the HTC Vive World Tour. Many of these events will be open to the public, meaning you have a chance to check out the tech in person.
The tour kicked off this weekend in San Diego, but there are plenty of opportunities to come. Mark your calendars:
- July 17-19, Forecastle Festival [Invite Only], Louisville, KY, USA
- July 21-23, Navy Pier, Chicago, IL, USA
- July 25-28, specific location TBD, Kansas City, KS, USA
- August 2-8, The International, Seattle, WA, USA
- August 5-9, gamescom, Cologne, Germany
- August 13-16, specific location TBD, San Francisco, CA, USA
- August 20-23, specific location TBD, Portland, OR, USA
- August 28-31, PAX Prime, Seattle, WA, USA
- September 4-9, IFA, Berlin, Germany
- October 28-November 1, Paris Games Week, Paris, France
Keep an eye on the HTC blog for more information.