With the release of Destiny: House of Wolves looming, players will soon be able to participate in the new 3v3 Team Deathmatch event in The Crucible, Trials of Osiris. Below is a video featuring an uncut, complete match from start to finish.
In the video, Arekkz Gaming gives you a breakdown of the mode and touches upon tactics, suggested team structures, and provides his overall opinion.
Similar to Iron Banner, Trials of Osiris will feature level and gear advantages and by taking part, players will be able to earn goodies such as unique armor, Emblems, an Ascendant Shard, weapons and more.
Destiny: House of Wolves will be released on PlayStation 3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One on May 19.
Check out some more Destiny coverage through the lovely links below.
- Destiny: Trials of Osiris is the new PvP end game
- How to get level 34 Ascended Raid gear in Destiny: House of Wolves
- Destiny: House of Wolves puts PvP back in the spotlight
- Destiny PvP: House of Wolves’ new Crucible maps detailed, with screenshots
- Destiny: Trials of Osiris – everything you need to know in one video