Ubisoft has detailed the Far Cry 4 season pass. The season pass includes single-player, co-op and PvP content.
In a press release sent today, publisher Ubisoft has detailed everything that you will find in the Far Cry 4 season pass. The pass is priced £23.99 ($29.99) and will available for purchase on launch. The Gold Edition of the game will come with the base game and the season pass at a discount. This edition is only available digitally for all platforms, except Xbox 360.
Here’s what you’re getting.
- The Syringe – Available from launch exclusively for Season Pass holders, players must keep a rare and potent recipe from falling into the hands of Pagan Min’s forces. Playable in single-player and co-op, players will need to ensure that he does not use its devastating effects on the rebel forces
- Escape from Durgesh Prison – Ajay and Hurk have been rounded up and tortured in Yuma’s prison. Team up with a friend to escape and survive the hostile lands of Pagan Min’s Kyrat
- Hurk Deluxe Pack – Five missions, playable in single-player and co-op, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and Hurk’s Redemption are available. Access an arsenal of new weapons including a harpoon gun for Hurk
- Overrun – Team up as Rakshasa or Golden Path in this PvP mode and control a series of neutral locations across Kyrat’s countryside to protect them from being overrun by your opponents
- Valley of the Yetis – Ajay’s helicopter has crashed on an unforgiving Himalayan ridge. Explore the frozen landscape and find tools to upgrade your camp and protect it from a dangerous cult when night falls. With single-player and co-op options, players will not be alone, but in the darkest caves players will have more to fear than just the cult as the yetis await their prey
The game comes out November 18 in the US, November 20 in Europe and November 21 in the UK for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.