Time for your second round of shorts for the day. Don’t worry, it’s not as short as the shorts being sported by this fella.
- Gunnar has produced and is selling new gaming eyewear with Modern Warfare 3 branding for $99. Look them over here.
- The SingStore has been updated with tracks from Take That, Toto, Blur, Rihanna and more.
- Speaking of the SingStore, Sing Packs are heading to PSN.
- Mad Catz making official Major League Gaming FightSticks and controllers for PS3 and Xbox 360. Expect to see these in stores around the holidays.
- Fire Hose Games will debut its next project Go Home Dinosaurs at PAX this weekend. It’s a cross between a tower defense game with puzzle piece-shaped weapons, and it incorporates power-ups and trading cards.
- This week’s Dengeki introduces folks to new sub characters, including a couple of l’Cie in Final Fantasy Type-0.
- A handful of new high-res screens from Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD are up on the net.
- Here’s something cool: Antec plans to sell NCsoft-themed PC towers.
- Check out a developer diary on Fatshark’s Hamilton’s Great Adventure.