NPD’s put out its top PC games for the US last month, with Lich King surprising no one at the top.
As the data-gatherer pointed out yesterday, the game sold 1.4 million units in November.
Top ten below. Thanks, Shacknews.
- World Of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King / Blizzard / $36 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Collector’s Ed. / Blizzard / $50 (Average)
- Call Of Duty: World At War / Treyarch / $50 (Average)
- Spore / EA Maxis / $48 (Average)
- Fallout 3 / Bethesda / $49 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft: Battle Chest / Blizzard / $34 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Deluxe / EA Maxis / $19 (Average)
- Left 4 Dead / Valve / $48 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Apartment Life Exp. Pack / EA Maxis / $21(Average)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 / EA LA / $49 (Average)