According to Tiscali Games, the latest issue of EGM’s carrying the first proper details of EA’s SKATE 2.
Apparently, the game’s going to include video uploading using EA’s own hosting and space. Interesting if true, given most other games sporting this feature are siding with YouTube.
The mag reckons the sequel to last year’s four-wheeled bestseller stacks up like this:
- Takes place five years after the original game, after the city’s been rebuilt after an unknown disaster.
- Allows play as a female character.
- Includes a Tiger Woods-style character editor.
- Allows the player the get off the skateboard and walk.
- Includes teleporting to previously marked locations.
- Camera includes another third-person perspective.
- Allows video uploads using EA hosting.
- Supposedly runs at 60 frames per second.