Nintendo has completely lost it

Thursday, 26th June 2014 01:29 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Nintendo has released a new executive summary of its main E3 presence and I’m even more convinced than ever that everybody at Nintendo of America has gone totally bonkers.

Below you’ll see the main new announces from Nintendo at E3 2014, presented via the medium of Tomodachi Life, by having the Miis of various development figures sing about their creations.

This is a thing that is happening. You are awake. Nintendo has lost it and I love this new glorious future so, so much. If any of the other platform holders or publishers ever manage this level of playfulness I will throw a parade.

Thanks, Kotaku.

1. OrbitMonkey

Fuck off Ninty, stop trying to make me buy a WiiU!

I’m a serious gamer!

Games ain’t fun dammit!

#1 2 months ago
  2. TheWulf

WELP. I’m still not a fan of Nintendo at the moment due to how socially regressive they’ve been, and I didn’t like what they did with Tomodachi Life.

I will say, however, that I really liked this. Quite a lot. Quite a lot. Which leaves me more irritated at them for handling the Tomodachi Life situation so badly.

#2 2 months ago
  3. polygem

yeah! they have lost it. they live in their bubble… :D
    thank heavens that they are finally getting there…that they are confident again. they are not behind, outdated, a failure, they haven´t lost touch. they have just lost it and that is a very clever business approach that will pay off for them in a long term. i am serious now. they should be more cheesy nintendo than ever. looks like they are getting it finally.

#3 2 months ago
  4. Ge0force

@OrbitMonkey They’ve already convinced me to buy a Wii U instead of PS4/X1. Having a great time with NSMB and Zelda :)

#4 2 months ago
  5. naffgeek

Thank you Nintendo….just for existing.

That is all I have to say about that.

#5 2 months ago
  6. mistermogul

Nintendo are such a breath of fresh air…

#6 2 months ago
  7. OlderGamer

Very nice.

#7 2 months ago
  8. Gheritt White

I am fucking LOVING these new headlines!!

#8 2 months ago
  9. ManuOtaku

This is just fun for kids or persons being kiddy, is for crazy people, its …. its….. FOR ME.

#9 2 months ago
  10. TomtheRiddle

Wat’s this shit?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

#10 2 months ago