Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate saves on PlayStation 3 and PS Vita versions will unlock additional content in the PlayStation 4 version, according to the latest issue of Famitsu.
These bonuses include everything from growth Points to Unlimited Mode.
Here’s the list courtesy of Gematsu:
- Unlimited Mode: A team of five characters must survive various trials to escape a multi-tier dungeon. Has three additional scenarios.
- Growth points, stock experience points, and in-game gold presents.
- 20 original desktop wallpapers.
- Previous title background music.
- Two of all raw materials obtained in Unlimited Mode.
The game will also support viewer comment functionality when a player live streams, and should a user input “recovery,” a recovery item will appear on the field for the player. Other commands, and some hidden, will also come into play.
Also, first-run copies of the PS4 version will come with Toukiden-themed character costumes.
The game is out this summer in Japan, and looks to be heading west at some point.