Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate saves on PlayStation 3 and PS Vita versions will unlock additional content in the PlayStation 4 version, according to the latest issue of Famitsu.
These bonuses include everything from growth Points to Unlimited Mode.
Here’s the list courtesy of Gematsu:
- Unlimited Mode: A team of five characters must survive various trials to escape a multi-tier dungeon. Has three additional scenarios.
- Growth points, stock experience points, and in-game gold presents.
- 20 original desktop wallpapers.
- Previous title background music.
- Two of all raw materials obtained in Unlimited Mode.
The game will also support viewer comment functionality when a player live streams, and should a user input “recovery,” a recovery item will appear on the field for the player. Other commands, and some hidden, will also come into play.
Also, first-run copies of the PS4 version will come with Toukiden-themed character costumes.
The game is out this summer in Japan, and looks to be heading west at some point.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.