Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance and various Tom Clancy franchises top an updated list of Ubisoft’s best-selling franchises.
Ubisoft has updated its corporate website with the latest official sales figures for its key franchises.
Assassin’s Creed is by far and away the most successful of its properties despite its recent inception, which explains why the publisher taps multiple teams for annual releases.
See the full list below. It’s interesting that many of these very successful franchises aren’t currently in development – or rather, that we haven’t had an official announcement for them – including Driver, Prince of Persia and Far Cry.
- Assassin’s Creed: 73 million
- Just Dance: 48 million
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: 30 million
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: 26 million
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: 25 million
- Rayman: 25 million
- Petz: 24 million
- Imagine: 21 million
- Prince of Persia: 20 million
- Driver: 19 million
- Far Cry: 18 million
- Rayman Raving Rabbids: 14 million
- The Settlers: 10 million
- The Experience: 9 million
- Anno: 5 million