BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea – Episode Two surfaces from March 25 on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. Irrational’s final DLC’s trophy list has emerged ahead of release, and contains spoilers.
We’ve finished the episode over the weekend, so expect our full opinions tomorrow. In the meantime, check out these Burial at Sea 2 screens, which show Elizabeth looking pretty beat up. Ouch.
The DLC, which is said to be a more stealthy affair, comes with the following PS3 trophies:
- Up and running: Repaired the machine in Suchong’s lab in Burial at Sea – Episode 2.
- Mein hair: Delivered the hair sample in Burial at Sea – Episode 2.
- Paid in full: Completed Burial at Sea – Episode 2 .
- The whole story: Collected all Audio Diaries and Voxophones in Burial at Sea – Episode 2.
- Taffer’s delight: Completed Burial at Sea – Episode 2 in 1998 mode.
- Making some noise: Gained five noisemakers through lockpicking.
- Twofer: Knocked out two or more enemies using the same Gas Bolt.
- Gluten for punishment: Used Ironsides to collect 20 rounds of ammo or more in Burial at Sea – Episode 2.
- Dead Drop: On three occasions, knocked out an enemy after silently dropping off a Freight Hook.
- Never saw it coming: While invisible, used Peeping Tom to knock out 15 enemies with a melee attack.
Will you be picking the pack up?
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.