Ouya has announced it will debut new titles, as well as previously confirmed games, during GDC 2014 next week.
The titles the firm will be showing span everything from “couch-gaming multiplayer to experiential projects.”
- Broken Age — Double Fine
- Cascade— Fayju
- Duck Game— Landon Podbielski
- Knight & Damsel – MK Ultra Games
- Laza Knitex!!! — Glitchnap
- Neverending Nightmares — Infinitap Games
- Reagan Gorbachev — Team2Bit
- That Dragon, Cancer — (Ryan Green and Josh Larson will not be attending GDC)
- Thralled – Thralled Team
- Toto Temple Deluxe — Juicy Beast
- Whispering Willows — Night Light Interactive
Many of the developers themselves will be at the Ouya booth, and if you head through the link, you can watch trailers for each game.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.