The Elder Scrolls Online beta has yielded some changes over at Zenimax Online Studios that will come into effect during the next testing phase. Word has it that the next beta will be soon, and will come with the new v.018 update, which adds many fixes and tweaks to progression.
It follows my play-test of the last Elder Scrolls Online beta. I said I wouldn’t pay for it, yet.
- The Elder Scrolls Online v0.18 presents new features in addition to tons of fixes and improvements to existing content based on tester feedback. Here’s a brief overview of what awaits you in this test:
- Thousands of fixes for quest issues across the entire game.
- Now after the tutorial completion, new characters will go directly to first alliance city where you will then have the choice to go to the starting islands.
- Starting leveling is slightly quicker, while higher-level is a bit slower.
- Implementation of Molag Bal’s newest threat – Dark Fissures, smaller version of Dark Anchors.
- Player to NPC collision.
- More orchestral music across all zones.
- Many gameplay improvements, including balancing and polish to class and weapon abilities.
- Many updates and improvements to the UI.
What do you think of The Elder Scrolls Online so far? Let us know below.