Amazon lists its top games of 2013, puts most on sale

Saturday, 11th January 2014 18:56 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Like every other site in the gaming business, Amazon has listed its top games of 2013, and even saw fit to put a few on sale.

Here’s the list, courtesy of Polygon, in descending order:

• Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Divekick
  • Rayman Legends
  • BioShock Infinite
  • Grand Theft Auto 5
  • Tearaway
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
  • Rogue Legacy
  • The Last of Us

Games listed above contain various discounts, and looking over the contents, the only titles without a percentage knocked off were Divekick and Rouge Legacy.

Hit up the links for more information.

1. Rocketbilly

Maybe I am missing something but it seems to me that teh article is misleading or at least mistaken. Pretty much none of those games are on sale or really even discounted. Amazon lists the savings you get from buying through them versus paying the MSRP, but they do that every day for all items. Those all look like the regular Amazon prices for those games.

#1 11 months ago
  2. Stephany Nunneley

@1 All are below RSP and many have had their percentages cut even more. A discount is a discount or something like that.

#2 11 months ago
  3. ManuOtaku

My top two games of the year were the same, but not on that order, adding in third tomb raider, but overall a great list any game can be on the top list of games for any gamer.

#3 11 months ago
  4. Dragon

^The list is upside-down. Last Of Us is their top game of 2013.

#4 11 months ago
  5. Janet W. Hutchens

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $76 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do,… http://WWW.TeC80.COⅯ

#5 11 months ago
  6. silkvg247

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.. there’s another game which for whatever reason I should like but actually dislike and maybe even hate. I think it’s the combat.. it’s awful.

#6 11 months ago