Rayman Fiesta Run now available for iOS, Android

Thursday, 7th November 2013 13:48 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Rayman Fiesta Run, the Ubisoft Casablanca developed platformer, is now available on iOS, Google Play and Amazon App Store. It contains 76 new levels in which Rayman can run, swim, slide, punch and bounce through obstacles and boss fights. Once a level is perfected, invasion mode unlocks, letting players test their skills by conquering new challenges in each level. iOS players of Rayman Jungle Run can transfer over current lums, and all players can now share their achievements and challenge other players to top their high scores on the new world map. It will run you £1.99/$2.99.

Watch the launch trailer below.

1. VibraniumSpork

I’m not one for iOS games in general but Jungle Run was one of the best I’ve ever played. May have to pick this up!

#1 5 months ago
  2. Stephany Nunneley

It looks fun. Now that I have a larger phone I may be able to see these games well enough to start playing some.

#2 5 months ago
  3. VibraniumSpork

@2 It’s really great, and the main thing that impressed me about it (aside from the characteristically awesome visuals) is the control method. Kinda like Canabalt – in that you can’t stop the l’il dude from running – but you have a remarkable amount of control over his other actions for such a relatively simple selection of screen presses. It’s a fantastic way to spend the odd hour, particularly if you can give it a go on an iPad.

#3 5 months ago
  4. CyberMarco

I wonder why games like this aren’t available on the PS Vita/3DS, who is responsible?

Maybe they don’t like money…

#4 5 months ago
  5. VibraniumSpork

@4 We get Origins and Legends for those platforms, ain’t that enough for ya? ;)

#5 5 months ago
  6. CyberMarco

@5 I’m not saying that Origins and Legends are bad games, the contrary, but it’s nice to have some 1$ time-waster apps now and then.

Personally speaking I’m not really fond of smartphones but I would really like to see some features and apps from the smartphones on the Vita.

#6 5 months ago
  7. Fin

The market for this on Vita would be tiny.

I’ll play the fuck out of it on my phone though.

#7 5 months ago
  8. CyberMarco

@7 Then the market wont expand unless they start making these games available too…

#8 5 months ago