Humble WB Games Bundle contains GOTY editions for Batman: Arkham City and Batman: Arkham Asylum

Tuesday, 5th November 2013 19:15 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Humble Bundle has gone live with a new offering this week, and it’s full of lovely Warner Brothers titles such as Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY, F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin and Lord of the Rings: War in the North. If you pay over the $4.06 average at the moment, you can also nab Scribblenauts and Batman: Arkham City GOTY. What are you waiting for? Video is below.

1. CyberMarco

It’s NUTS!!! o.0

Got it at 3.5$! I know, I’m cheap… :P

#1 12 months ago
  2. DSB

I’m kinda expecting the world to end any minute now.

Quickly, someone go to YouTube and find that Ghostbusters “biblical” clip.

#2 12 months ago
  3. CyberMarco

It’s happening!!!

#3 12 months ago
  4. DSB

“Human sacrifice, dogs and cats, living together, major publishers giving away games on Humble Bundle. Mass hysteria!!!”

#4 12 months ago
  5. KineticCalvaria

Do I really need more games that I won’t play? Hmm…

#5 12 months ago
  6. Panthro

I’m doing a giveaway in the forums for some of these games since I already own them

#6 12 months ago
  7. CyberMarco

“Humble Indie Bundle”

*Making your Steam backlog bigger, 5 games at a time*

#7 12 months ago
  8. aseddon130

that’s a bit mean, they don’t give you a code any more you gotta link your steam account to Humble Bundle in order to retrieve your game.

lame, i already have the batman games.

#8 12 months ago
  9. TheBlackHole

@8 Mean? Really?

It just stops people exploiting the system by selling on the bundle games for a profit.

It’s for charity, and the idea is you get great games you might not already own for a super cheap price, if you’re a cheap git.

The only issue I see is that they haven’t stated this new method anywhere – I too was expecting codes, and they should make it absolutely clear before you purchase.

#9 12 months ago
  10. KineticCalvaria

@9, ‘Play on Steam. All of these games run on Steam for Windows* (Batman: Arkham City is also available for Mac). System requirements can be found here.

*Please note that this bundle requires you to redeem on your Steam account.’

Yeah it’s not clear at all.

#10 12 months ago
  11. Sublimeone

No Soundtracks included = Not interested.

#11 12 months ago
  12. TheBlackHole

@10 Aside from being a sarcastic prick, you seem to also not be able to read.

“*Please note that this bundle requires you to redeem on your Steam account.”

This applies whether I’m given keys or not, theoretically. I still have to redeem them on my Steam account because there are no DRM free versions.

It could easily be misconstrued as being no different from the old redemption method, and hiding it below the fold in light grey doesn’t help either. I’m sure EVERYBODY reads the small print every time they purchase, just in case something minor has changed.

#12 12 months ago
  13. KineticCalvaria

@12, yeah easily misconstrued by an idiot, it says your ‘account’, if it was just keys it would say something like ‘keys must be redeemed on steam’.

Wow I really hit a nerve there, that made my day :).

#13 12 months ago
  14. TheBlackHole

@13 Acting like a dick will have that effect on people.

#14 12 months ago
  15. KineticCalvaria

@14, I don’t know, does it? You should know :P.

I be trolling.