Fortune Magazine has published its yearly list of top ten most powerful women in gaming, adding Halo 4′s executive producer Kiki Wolfkill and Naughty Dog creative director Amy Hennig to the roster.
The list can be found in full here. The article cites Wanda Meloni, founder of M2 Research, who stresses that while the number of females playing games is seeing a sharp rise, only 15% of the global gaming workforce consists of women.
The list is as follows:
- Hope Cochran, CFO at King
- Stephanie Barish, CEO at IndieCADE
- Holly Liu, co-founder and chief of staff at Kabam
- Emily Greer, co-founder and CEO at Kongregate
- Jessica Tams, managing director at Casual Games Association
- Kate Edwards, executive director at International Game Developers Association
- Kiki Wolfkill, executive producer of Halo at 343 Industries
- Amy Hennig, creative director at Naughty Dog
- Lucy Bradshaw, senior vice-president at Maxis
- Jade Raymond, managing director at Ubisoft Toronto
What do you make of the list? Let us know below.