Football Manager 2014 has a new feature video available below in which Miles Jacboson walks you through some of the major feature changes such as the revamp to the news system and the manager’s email inbox.
It’s all been streamlined so you can spend less time reading emails regarding club business and spend more time managing your team.
Other significant FM 2014 changes include:
- An improved 3D Match Engine
- A tactical overhaul
- More realistic transfers and contracts
- More sophisticated board interaction
- More complex interaction between staff, players and rival managers
- A revamped news system
- An enhanced user interface
- Evolution for Classic mode
- Additional community features
- Extensive tech improvements
Football Manager 2014 will be released on Linux, Mac and PC sometime before Christmas.