Tue, Aug 13, 2013 | 23:14 BST
New Pixel People update brings the worlds together
Pixel People is rolling out a new update that will drastically shift the game into a more social experience by allowing you to visit other [real] people’s created worlds and sell or trade stuff to them. Also, the update adds more stuff for your own world or worlds, and you can now sync what you’ve built across the various platforms the game is available on. Below you’ll find a new trailer and the full update info.
• Geneticists underestimate depth of gene pool again. 255 genes rumoured to be discoverable, possibly more.
• Architect has epiphany while staring into space, designs 15 new buildings.
• Voluntary Zoning Commission allows for construction of Terrain tiles consisting of pure water or grass.
• Mission Control mysteriously demands completion of new missions, promises great rewards.
• 29 New medals created at Police Station, to be rewarded for commendable achievements only.
• Greenhouse facility given new purpose and meaning. Neighbours turn the color of envy.
• Church audited, no longer allowed divine creation of land. Patrons invited to Rate the game from here instead.
• Claw Machine installed at Arcade. Visitors encouraged to try their luck at the prizes.
• Casino tries to buck the trend. Ingenious new systems introduced where the house always loses.
• New regulations introduced to Animal Shelter, whereby only animals can be adopted, once a day, free.
• Enterprise owners promise bonus facelift to building if investment targets are met.
• Beach House now comes with a radical new feature that will shorely make residents very happy.
• Convenience Store decor now can be built as soon as Decor is unlocked. How convenient.
• Mystery of the Altar revealed. Perhaps.
• Decor menu subdivided according to spirit rewarded. Landscaper’s workload significantly reduced.
• New packages added for Levelling Up, Arcade Play, City Visiting. More things to slice open!
• All clones modified to include a ‘relocation’ button for vacation/deletion etc.
• Gallery lets you scroll through jobs in enlarged view. Scrolling within jobs also allowed, so you can admire the clones of your clones.
• Animal Shelter Upgradeable.
• Water Mission Buyout-able.
• Utopium Spin at the Casino.
• Black Market Bundles.
• Easter Bunny (or shall we say Easter BUGgy, amirite?) now behaves as intended.
• All achievements can be unlocked. Refresh from the gallery in case any are missing.
• Lots of minor bug fixes.