Steam Summer Getaway Sale – Final Day

Monday, 22nd July 2013 01:51 GMT By Brenna Hillier

It’s your last chance to take advantage of Steam’s ridiculously compelling summer sale, so enjoy these encore offers from the past ten days of fervent consumerism.

As you can see, at time of writing the flash and community sales are about to tick over, at which point you’ll have a few more bargains to enjoy. Hie ye to Steam and pour your pockets immediately.

The sale began on July 13 and has been merrily eating our wallets ever since. It is an annual affair which Valve politely refuses to announce ahead of schedule. This year, it introduced bonus trading cards, resulting in a mad frenzy of collecting which proved even more disastrous on our budgets than usual.

1. lexph3re

Still waiting for splinter Cell tohit a flash sale or something before i spend the 13 bucks. Thats the last game i need from steam

#1 1 year ago
  2. Phoenixblight

@1 Not going to happen most games have gone through the sales atleast 3 times.

#2 1 year ago
  3. pcbros

I was waiting for Splinter Cell and Street Fighter.

Also, they had Alan Wake complete package for $7… and I missed it. I was hoping it would come back but instead they had Alan Wake, just the original game, for $6.

I thought this sale ended Monday night but I guess it’s over :(

#3 1 year ago
  4. lexph3re

I got the complete Alan wake series for 4 dollars. And it ends in 20 hours for me, which is why I was hoping splinter cell conviction more the 35% off after that I will just get it

#4 1 year ago
  5. pcbros

It technically hasn’t ended… but for me it has. No chance of scoring SFIV:AE, Alan Wake or Splinter Cell. Unless they appear in the final flash sale.

Man…. $4 for the complete series?! I was hoping the final day would have all the sales up one last time. I guess I’ll have to keep waiting for their daily sales.

#5 1 year ago
  6. Yoshi

I’d just like to say thank you for VG247 for covering these deals this year! And you’ve definitely kept up to date for the most part :)

#6 1 year ago
  7. mithrandir

#5: as you can now see, the last deals are the ‘best of the bunch’… A few more hours to go!

#7 1 year ago