Crysis 3 multiplayer has received a new patch from developer Crytek. The update fixes several known issues and changes up some weapon zoom and balancing problems. Get the full patch notes here.
The studio has listed this as ‘Data Patch G’ and it applies to PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. It’s rolling out now.
- Recoil adjusted on some weapons to fix unintended behaviour after Patch 1.4
- Increased laser beam visibility
- Fixed issue where zoomed HMG’s had no recoil
- Fixed issue where some weapons with Aim Enhance Tier 3 and a Muzzlebrake had no recoil
- Weapon balance tweaks
- Rhino range slightly reduced
- Kvolt accuracy increased
- OGR damage slightly increased
- LTAG clip size increased by one and max ammo +2
- Jackal damage slightly increased