Titanfall behind-the-scenes developer video discusses what makes it different

Thursday, 20th June 2013 19:31 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Respawn has released a behind-the-scenes developer video for Titanfall in which producer Drew McCoy and other members of the team discuss what makes it different from other shooters out there. Other than the giant robots of course. According to McCoy, too many title out there “retread old ground,” so Respawn wanted to do something that was both fun, and unique. Titanfall is coming to PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One in early 2014.

1. Francis O

This video got no comments cause the game is not on a Sony platform. VG24Drone.com

#1 1 year ago
  2. reask

Imagine how Nintendo feels then. :D

#2 1 year ago
  3. Francis O

@2 How Nintendo feels about comments on a Sony fansite? I don’t think they care.

#3 1 year ago
  4. reask

Jeez I remember poor Pat been called an Xbot for years.
    You just cant win.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Francis O

I’m not calling Pat an Xbot, I’m just saying the majority of people who comment on the articles are drones.

#5 1 year ago
  6. sg1974

@1 And yet some alleged and so-called Sony fanboys just listed it as one of their most anticipated games of the year in the forum.

Troll harder.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Lengendaryboss

@Francis
    Go back to PlayerEssence :P :D :) Just as no one cares for your generalizations about shooters.

#7 1 year ago
  8. Francis O

@Legendarychump

I can do what I want. Give me one good reason to listen to your chicken a$$?

And where did I even talk about shooters, in my comments above? :P

#8 1 year ago
  9. Lengendaryboss

@Francis
    Because chicken a$$ is tasty, the smell will lure you :) :D :P and the shooter remark was about you in general.

#9 1 year ago
  10. Francis O

Legendarychump

is that the best got? I’ve invited you to come on my show and you said no like a little bitch :)

I think your the one who needs to be lured out chump, where’s your brokeback buddy at?

#10 1 year ago
  11. manamana

It really looks fun and I think Respawn will deliver. And I’m not into CoD since MW2. That said, I hope the PS4 version wont take too long.

#11 1 year ago
  12. Lengendaryboss

@Francis
    I think the chicken a$$ will lure me, have you tried that? :). I won’t debate you for valid reasons. I thought little bitches complain and whine and your doing so about the debate so……………. :) :D :P :D :) :D :P :D :)

#12 1 year ago
  13. Francis O

Legendarychump

Like I said….you’re a bitch. You rather hide behind VG247 making all sorts of stupid smiley faces. What a joke.

#13 1 year ago
  14. Lengendaryboss

@Francis
    Well i was joking, so your right it is a joke. Your opinion of me i couldn’t give a damn.

#14 1 year ago
  15. Max Payne

You can bet you ass Titanfall 2 will probably be on ps4.

#15 1 year ago
  16. machy

this game so over rated .. it’s just another cod clon, I can the disappointment whn it comes out

#16 1 year ago
  17. Francis O

Legendarychump

No “YOU” are a joke. Scared little drone.

#17 1 year ago
  18. Lengendaryboss

@Francis
    I know was having fun at your expense :) This “scared little drone” is your imagination as he doesn’t in your world (Personally) so you can’t make judgements.

Is it lonely in your virtual cloud of imagination? :D Must be filled with all things Nintendo and anything else living in Francis’ Hell or Francis’ purgatory.

Now i’m scared of what you will say next, oh the thought of it makes me cringes :)

#18 1 year ago
  19. sg1974

@15 Oh god I hope so. The E3 demo was epic and it looked stunning. And unless MS drop Kinect 2.0 as mandatory, and their unit price by a chunk, I’ll never get to play it. :(

No, no I can’t get a gaming PC. I just can’t become on of those guys. I just can’t. Bad enough I bought an iDevice (I cover it up when I can). ;)

#19 1 year ago
  20. Llewelyn_MT

I don’t get it. Yesterday it was innovative, today it’s old school? Is it both?

P.S. I can’t tell what the fuss is about. It looks pretty generic and nowhere near as good looking as Warframe or Hawken.

#20 1 year ago
  21. Kuwabara

Francis why are you so stupid as to support microsoft yet again, when sony clearly since ps1 era has been the console with the best exclusives, both graphics and gameplay. Have you not learned anything since the ps2 /ps3? Are you just a petty casual gamer?

#21 1 year ago
  22. Lengendaryboss

Your poking the Nintendo elitist :)

#22 1 year ago
  23. polygem

i cannot help it. i´m just not feeling this. at all. might be fun and all but it looks so damn uninspired and boring to me. i hate the artwork. it has no character. it looks like mr. cod in a scifi suit driving a mech cabrio. well, i do not have to like it, but i thought this project would wow me…

#23 1 year ago
  24. lexph3re

http://cdn.indulgy.com/y5/d5/47/179158891395842590cYUlQUKVc.jpg any one else see this chick when they look at the woman on these?

#24 1 year ago