MotoGP 2013 video shows gameplay, Red Bull US Grand Prix circuit

Tuesday, 7th May 2013 13:53 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

PQube and Milestone have released the third gameplay video for MotoGP 13. June 2013. This video features a look at the game’s contents along with the Red Bull US Grand Prix circuit. MotoGP 13 is available for pre-order now and scheduled for release in June for PC, PS3, Vita and Xbox 360.

1. sg1974

I really like MotoGP and I really like racing games, but every two-wheel racing game I have tried is prohibitively difficult. And I excel at racing games (above all others genres).

2. SlayerGT

@1 Tourist Trophy does it the best I think. Have you tried it? I know its no MotoGP nor does it run at 60fps..but its good. Still the best imo.

3. theevilaires

^ Took me a while to get use to Tourist Trophy.

4. SlayerGT

@3 Really Tea? I found it to be the most natural feeling out the gate. I liked Riding Spirits 2, Test-drive Unlimited 1, PGR4, SBKX..in that order. The original MotoGPs 1&2 on PS2 from Namco were good. Which game if any do you prefer Tea? I wish PD would crack on with a TT2.

5. theevilaires

Nah it felt a bit too stiff and slow for me. Moto GPs have always been my preference to bike racing but I do hope future iterations of Gran Turismo combine the car and bike racing aspect. I think Gran Turismo needs to evolve beyond cars now in order to stay ahead of the game because Forza is gonna catch up one day and pass them. Kinda already has in the fun factor department.

6. fihar

To be honest, I’m still waiting for Codemaster to grab the license for MotoGP.
    Their F1 titles may lack depth, but it sure is a blast to play, and the racing is intense.

Can you really compare MotoGP with Tourist Trophy? Wouldn’t that be like comparing F1 2012 to GT5?
    I have absolutely no knowledge of bikes though, so feel free to ignore my comment.