The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses is the all-Zelda orchestral concert that toured across the world last year. Well, it’s back from June 6, so if you missed it the first time you should get involved this year.
Joystiq reports that the second season of gigs will include a different set-list this time, and will tour from June to October.
Here’s a break-down of the US dates:
- Atlanta; Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre; June 6
- San Francisco; Louise M. Davies Symphony Hall; June 10
- Montreal; Place des Arts; June 14
- Los Angeles; Greek Theatre; June 12
- Austin, Texas; Long Center; June 29
- Philadelphia; The Mann Center for the Performing Arts; July 25
- Toronto; Sony Centre for the Performing Arts; Sept. 7
- Seattle; Benaroya Hall; Sept. 12
- Baltimore; Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall; July 27
- Grand Rapids, Mich.; DeVos Performance Hall; Oct. 19
There you have it, any takers? Did you go last year? Was it awesome? Let us know below.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.