Jak and Daxter Collection Vita ESRB rating turns up

Saturday, 23rd March 2013 16:03 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Jak and Daxter may be coming to Vita via a collection if an ESRB rating page is any indication. Spotted by NeoGAF, the ratings page lists the collection as containing three of the story-based platformer games, and if it is the same collection released for PS3 in 2012, it will contain HD remastered ports of Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy along with Jak 2 and Jak 3. We’ll send a mail.

1. Dragon246

E3, why are you soooo far away?

2. Lengendaryboss

What even stranger is websites were claiming to have screenshots of the PS Vita version. http://gamingbolt.com/jak-and-daxter-trilogy-screenshots-from-the-ps-vita-compilation http://www.psu.com/a00014091/news.php

3. Lengendaryboss

Oh yeah i hate to be spelling nazi but its Jak and Daxter not “Jak and Daxcter”(first sentence).

4. Stephany Nunneley

Has nothing to do with spelling. I have many spelling bee awards to attest to that. It’s called renegade fingers and bad eyes. :D :D

5. polygem

omg that would be too awesome. i only purchased jak 3 hd yet and started replaying it. i will wait now. would prefer playing them all on the vita.

6. Rocketbilly

I would greatly appreciate a cross-buy for folks like myself who own a Vita but already purchased the collection for PS3. I know that wouldn’t work for old physical copies, but I bought mine digital so, yeah.

7. polygem

@legendaryboss. thx for the link. watched them on my vita. look gorgeous on the screen.

8. Lengendaryboss

@7 Your welcome.

9. Dragon246

@Legend,
    You are right, those screenshots really are strange. They are fake, as they are in 720p, or in other words, from PS3 version.

10. Lengendaryboss

@9 I know that but whats really strange is that i remember the Jak and Daxter HD Collection for PS Vita being mentioned on a Sony video.
    Edit: Found the video but on the PS Blog EU it was confirmed to be a mistake.

11. Dragon246

@10,
    Well, that’s 100 minus 1 then. Waiting for other 99 :D
    Vita development tools are best in the industry, no wonder many games are developed/ported to it. Sony really made the best handheld money could buy, now if only it could copy Japanese sales in Europe….
    This year will make or break Vita, that’s for sure.

12. Rosseu

I’m glad Vita’s getting more and more games. What I’d like to see though is more japanese vita games getting western releases.

13. alib1250