Dragon’s Crown gets new hard-hitting trailer, fresh screens

Thursday, 21st March 2013 10:49 GMT By Dave Cook

Dragon’s Crown has received a new trailer and screens courtesy of Atlus. It’s a beautifully-drawn scrolling beat-em-up set in a fantasy world similar to Dungeons & Dragons. It’s like if Final Fight and Game of Thrones had babies.

What do you think? We’ve got another Dragon’s Crown trailer here if you want to see more.

The game is also rumoured to be out in Japan from July and in the west from August. Check out our report here.

Here are the screens for your viewing pleasure:

Thanks AGB.

1. adge_uk

Looks interesting, despite the ridiculous female forms they have opted for.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Greek God

Must have on my vita cant wait looks stunning!

#2 1 year ago
  3. redwood

can’t wait to get a demo for this to check it out .. i hope there is a demo out soon :)

#3 1 year ago
  4. monkeygourmet

Day 1, can’t wait for this one on Vita.

#4 1 year ago
  5. OmegaSlayer

Any other news Dave?

#5 1 year ago
  6. Dragon246

@Dave,
    Screens from Toukiden , a monster hunter type game from Tecmo Koei (probably coming the west), the screenshots are really really beautiful.

Btw, has anyone played Grand Knights History? Its the last game made by VanillaWare on PSP and is sitting on mine.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Greek God

#6
    I wish they would release Grand Knights History in Europe too T_T
    Atleast we got Gungnir finally some time ago..

#7 1 year ago
  8. Dragon246

@7,
    Ah, localization was canceled last year. So you have to either buy a Japanese version or a fan-translated version that was released earlier. After waiting for soooo long, I was sad that its not coming and went for the fan translated version. Unfortunately, Vita graphics really blow everything else out of the water, so I just cant get back to PSP , despite having very cool games still left on it for me to play.

#8 1 year ago
  9. Greek God

#8
    Ahh shit so its canceled …damn but thx for the Info.
    Grafics are no big deal for me in fact i even bought some psp rpgs
    i didnt knew for my Vita because there were not so many Vita games in the beginning.
    Im glad i did im a big Ys fan now and we are getting this fall a Ys Vita game too ^_^
    Also Tactics Ogre looks beautiful on the Vita!

#9 1 year ago
  10. Dragon246

@9,
    Man, I really am facing the graphics problem( and trophies). I have Gungnir, Tactics Ogre, FF4, Unchained Blade, Corpse Party- Book of Memories etc. just sitting there.
    Just look at those Toukiden screenshots I posted earlier, that looks awesome.

#10 1 year ago
  11. Greek God

Im kinda posting Vita news too everyday here http://forum.onpsx.de/forumdisplay.php?f=72
    Trying to keep the Vita alive there xD
    Im not much into the Hunter Genre but the Toukiden pics sure look good :D

You gotta play those games on your Vita though they are pretty good^^
    I dont have Gungnir yet i need to finish Cladun X2,ff5,and Tactics Ogre first after that either Gungnir,Persona 4 or Disgaea 3 will be purchased :p

#11 1 year ago
  12. Clupula

This is also coming out on PS3, you know. Even includes cross-play.

#12 1 year ago
  13. YoungZer0

@12: Really?! That’s awesome! I thought it was Vita exclusive.

#13 1 year ago
  14. Dragon246

@13,
    Yeah, its PS Vita/PS3. But they obviously are pushing Vita version more.

#14 1 year ago
  15. OlderGamer

Thnx Clupla, PS3 version I can do.

Reminds me of Princess Crown form, well, more then a few years back.

#15 1 year ago
  16. Clupula

@13 – Yeah, they’ve made a big deal that you can do co-op between PS3 and Vita, and exchange your saves if you have both versions.

#16 1 year ago
  17. Clupula

But the trailer even says PS3 at the end, so I was just pointing out how weird it is that the article only says Vita.

#17 1 year ago
  18. YoungZer0

Yeah, I didn’t see the trailer, I was already thinking that it was a Vita game, so I avoided it.

#18 1 year ago
  19. Clupula

@19 – Exactly what my reaction would have been, which is why I pointed out the PS3 thing so the article can be fixed.

#19 1 year ago
  20. YoungZer0

And I am thankful for that.

#20 1 year ago
  21. Sini

They had me at boobs.

#21 1 year ago
  22. sh4dow

Game of Thrones? Really? That’s what this reminds you of?
    Although… it would fit right in with people not getting the drama of the show because… I guess rape and torture and whatnot is simply fun to them. Like this video.

#22 1 year ago
  23. Vice

I’d probably buy it if it was on PC for sorceress alone….

#23 1 year ago