Deus Ex: Human Revolution listed for Wii U on Amazon, pack-shot inside

Tuesday, 19th March 2013 09:39 GMT By Dave Cook

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut has been listed for Wii U by retailer Amazon. It’s legitimate too, as the site also has an official pack-shot.

The listing bears a May 7 release date for America, priced at $49.99.

Here’s a bullet point list of features:

• Ultimate Deus Ex: Human Revolution experience : take advantage of a multitude of improvements, features and additional content that bring this already critically-acclaimed adventure towhole new levels
  • Tap into the Wii U?s GamePad true potential: Adam Jensen?s newest augmentation, the Neural Hub, offers an immersive and empowering experience, right at the tips of your fingers
  • Absolute fusion of action and role-play: A unique combination of action-packed close-quarter takedowns and intense shooting, offering a vast array of augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal
  • Multi-solution structure: Choose how to accomplish each mission using combat, hacking, stealth or social mode to create a customized experience to suit any gaming style
  • Diverse customization: Engage in combat and challenges utilizing deep, specialized character augmentations and weapon upgrades

Meanwhile, a domain registration for Deus Ex: The Fall has been linked to the rumoured Deus Ex movie. Check out all of our detective work on the matter here.

Thanks Joystiq.

1. OmegaSlayer

This one won’t sell more than 80000 copies worldwide.

#1 1 year ago
  2. The_Red

Did any other console get a “Director’s Cut”? I’m kinda intrigued.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Dragon246

Meanwhile, you can get this for ANY other platform for less than 15-20 bucks with all the DLCs.

Well, I hope it sells well, but why would anyone buy this is beyond me. Hopefully the additions are very noteworthy.

#3 1 year ago
  4. dreamcastnews

I’ll pick this up when it’s going cheap in the Zavvi sales… I did the same with Batman, got that one for 17.95 and considering it has all the DLC I think it was a major bargain!

I missed out on Batman and traded Deus Ex in whilst it was still worth £30 so I’m quite keen, I hope publishers continue to release current generation games with all the DLC included on disc.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Clupula

Well, I guess every third party company needs an exploratory cheap Wii U port before realizing it isn’t worth it to make originals.

#5 1 year ago
  6. ShowUsYourLunch

If 2 off the enhancements are character models and improved boss fights im sold. This was not just one the best games i played in 2011, just one off the best games ever. very hyped for this. and you know… somthing to do on my wii u for once ;)

#6 1 year ago
  7. nhowell14

@#6 What would you say it is most comparable to? Awesomeness wise

#7 1 year ago
  8. Francis O

#5
    since you know how much it takes to make ports and such, get off your imaginary high horse Clupula, you know nothing. And troll Nintendo like a jealous ex girlfriend.

#8 1 year ago
  9. Clupula

@8 – Ah, Francis. I have to give you credit. It must be hard to type with Miyamoto’s hips in front of your eyes all the time.

#9 1 year ago
  10. zinc

@clupula/Francis O: Ladies please stop! My popcorn is not ready yet.

*bing*

Ok, now continue. *munch,munch*

#10 1 year ago
  11. nollie4545

WiiU: the console for freaks, tards and those so daft they can’t choose between an Xbox or Playstation.

Seriously, why eve bother with this console any more, seriously, its a waste of internet air-time.

#11 1 year ago
  12. ShowUsYourLunch

@7 umm.. like a much better dishonored. i dont mean dishonored was bad, just this is better :)

#12 1 year ago