Tue, Jan 22, 2013 | 16:46 GMT
Dead or Alive 5 Update 1.03 now available on PS3, out next week for Xbox 360
Update 1.03 for Dead or Alive 5 is out today for PS3, and contains free new island stage, gameplay updates and improvements, and three new DLC packs featuring swimsuit collections to go along with the Zack Island setting.
Here’s a list of content provided by Tecmo Koei:
- This fresh new stage is set on a lush tropical island with clear blue sea and white sandy beaches—the perfect place to escape winter doldrums.
- Battles take place on a large beach and can carry into the waves of the neighboring sea.
- The sea water is a “slip zone” where characters are more vulnerable to lower body attacks, which can stagger opponents.
- Now players can enjoy seaside battles with new moves such as Bayman’s Death Punisher.
- Tropical items such as coconuts can fall from trees when shaken or hit during battles, so watch out for falling objects.
General Updates in 1.03
- Combat balance adjustments and new fighting moves.
- Online gameplay adjustments and improvements.
- Updated content and movie upload functions.
- General updates based on player feedback.
- In-depth details of the 1.03 update are available for viewing here.
Island-themed Swimsuit Packs
- Swimwear Pack 1 features new swimsuits for Kasumi, Kokoro, Helena, and Sarah.
- Pack 2 features swimwear for Hitomi, Leifang, Mila, and Pai.
- Pack 3 features swimming outfits for Ayane, Christie, Tina, and Lisa.
The 1.03 update is available now on PS3 and will be available for the Xbox 360 next week on January 29.
Each pack will cost €4.99/400 Microsoft Points, or through the bundle for €12.99/1040 Microsoft Points.