Wed, Jan 09, 2013 | 17:33 GMT
Far Cry Outpost is a free Far Cry 3 mobile app for Android and iOS
The app allows multiplayer and co-op players to decode the encrypted data in the game to earn advanced weapon mods and customize their Loadouts.
Far Cry Outpost also allows players to track their progress with daily and weekly challenges, check and compare stats, and keep track of the maps created with the map editor.
Here’s a list of detailed features:
- Decode the encrypted data you find in game to unlock advanced weapon mods and earn bonus XP. Don’t wait until you’re playing the game to start decoding. Instead, decode on the go! Once you unlock a weapon mod, you can accept it, give it to one of your friends or sell it for more XP straight from your phone.
- View and customize your Loadouts so that you’re ready to play once you’re back in the game.
- Keep track of your progress through the Daily and Weekly Challenges. Completing these Challenges will earn you XP.
- Check out your personal stats and the stats of your friends, including time played, level, top weapons, awards and more.
- Keep track of the maps you’ve made in the Map Editor. You can follow the current tier placements and how many people have liked or favorited your maps.
A video explaining how the app works is below.