VGAs 2012 – Dishonored, The Walking Dead, Assassin’s Creed 3, more nominated for Game of the Year

Thursday, 15th November 2012 20:57 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Spike TV has revealed the list of nominees for the 2012 Video Game Awards. Game of the Year nominees include Assassin’s Creed 3, Journey, Mass Effect 3, The Walking Dead: The Game and Dishonored. The official site has the complete list of categories and nominees which you can vote on through here. The VGAs takes place on December 7 at 9.00PM EST. Those who do not have Spike TV will be able to watch the show on MTV 2, MTV Tr3s, Xbox LIVE, Spike.com and GameTrailers.com.

1. woe

Crappy list is crappy.

2. Uncontested

Sad year for gaming lol

3. Edo

Don’t care about awards just want to see some new games announced,including next Batman game from Rocksteady,Just Cause 3,Saints Row 4 and Alan Wake 2…I could add some other games to that list but it would only be wishful thinking.

4. Erthazus

Indeed. Sad day for gaming. From this list I enjoyed Journey..

5. TD_Monstrous69

I’d like to hope that Sam Jackson could save the VGA’s, and hope he makes this a more refined show, but my hopes aren’t too high. If it weren’t for the game announcements, I wouldn’t give a shit to watch the trash heep that Spike’s VGA’s has become. The list isn’t bad, but it’s not all that great either. Most of my picks on that list were for Journey. One of the best games made this year, by far (though admittingly, a bit short).

6. HighWindXIX

I find it strange Borderlands 2 isn’t up for Game of the Year. And most of the lists are a little off but Dishonored is glorious so at least they got that right…

7. CrimsonThunder

#1 #2 #4
    Have obviously never played The Walking Dead game.

8. Omelette

You guys are sad. or maybe just a bit too hardcore, hmmm?

9. Telepathic.Geometry

I’m surprised to see Mass Effect 3 on that list. I don’t know about AC III, but the other three games have a right to be there, I hope they can win something…

10. AbbasKaviani