GTA 5 artwork appears, shows man on a WaveRunner

Wednesday, 7th November 2012 22:23 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Grand Theft Auto 5 artwork has popped up on Shortlist, which is giving away a “very special” GTA 5 collector’s item. The item in question is “a set of five photo viewers, each sporting the logo of in-game brand Fly US and containing a different brand new, never-before-seen screenshot from GTA 5.” Have a look at the shot below, and we’re betting that man is anything but a lifeguard. Game’s out in spring 2013. Thanks, Gematsu.

1. El_MUERkO

I’m looking at a man on a wave-runner so ‘appears’ seems an odd choice of words.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Stephany Nunneley

“Appears” as in shows up online – note the comma between the title sentences.

#2 1 year ago
  3. El_MUERkO

ah, comma, my old nemesis

#3 1 year ago
  4. SaturnFX

I actually don’t give a crap about screenshots. Yes, very nice. I am sure it will look lovely, and once you release it, fans will attempt to mod the graphics to look better anyhow.
    What I want to know are details…differences in npc interactions, will there be a working inventory? will there be more minigames and interactions? Can I finally interact with random people in some form? Will there be actual consequences for actions beyond a minor cutscene?

Rockstar is a good company, but they need to remember why GTA became insanely great..it was the ambiance/feel/life of the city.

Also…would it be so hard to include in a “zombie apocalypse” mode? You know we love it.

now, off to get me some coffee…(hint :P )

#4 1 year ago
  5. Moonwalker1982

Not artwork, quite clearly a screenshot.

Zombies? Oh please hell no. Zombies have become just as tiresome as CoD if you ask me. Ambience/feel/life of the city was always great, it was awesome in IV actually. It was other things that lacked in IV and i bet all that will be done right for V.

#5 1 year ago
  6. Dragon246

Completely agree. No zombies please.

#6 1 year ago
  7. TD_Monstrous69

@5 & 6, I actually wouldn’t mind it, if they can organically fit it into the world of GTA somehow, like they did with RDR, but I can’t say zombies are high on my list of “things I’d like to see in GTA V”, and @4, your questions are what the December issue of Game Informer’s for, seeing as how that’s their cover story (though to be fair, I can’t say that’ll answer everything you wish to know, mainly because Rockstar keeps info on their games so close to the chest).
    The only thing I’m looking for at this point is just information. Somethings that Rockstar Games are true masters of are promotion and secrecy. They show you enough to draw your interest with their game trailers, and leave you wanting more by the time they’re over, and they don’t give you more until they say so. And somehow, someway, in between that time, almost nothing definite leaks from their studio (though please let that rumor about multiple characters be true). I eagerly await for my issue of Game Informer to show up in the mail (because of GI website account issues, my digital subscription isn’t working), and look forward to reading up new info on the next entry in truly one of my favorite game series’s ever; Grand Theft Auto.

#7 1 year ago
  8. mojo

zombies in gta?
    lol, yeah. Good way to ruin a franchise..

today the Game Informer Infos should flood to the webz

#8 1 year ago
  9. SaturnFX

wasn’t saying as part of the story at all..just a sort of bonus mode. Normally we wait for someone to mod em in and have a s–ts and giggles game for a bit…

But frankly, just making it a bit more mod friendly would solve all those desires anyhow.

#9 1 year ago
  10. Maximum Payne

I would love Day z type mode in GTA.
    Like you need to eat,sleep , watch out for fuel in car…

#10 1 year ago