You know it’s getting close to go time when a multitude of gamescom notices start popping up in your inbox.
Below, you will find a list of what developers such as 11-bit Studios, CD Projekt RED, Infernum, Larian Studios, Nordic Games, and Paradox Interactive are bringing to the event:
- 11 bit Studios – Anomaly PS3 and 3 new mobile games: 11 bit will be showing off Anomaly Warzone Earth for PS3, as well as three brand new mobile titles.
- CD Projekt RED – To be announced: While the firm will not be showing a new game at the conference, more details on what the firm is showing will be unveiled a bit closer to the event.
- Infernum – Brick-Force: Hands-on demo for the free-to-play online shooter including a run through the basics of the game and intro to the “build and destroy” mode.
- Larian Studios – Dragon Commander and Original Sin: Larian Studios is bringing both Divinity: Dragon Commander and Divinity: Original Sin. Additionally, a prototype of the Dragon Commander board game will be available in the booth.
- Nordic Games – Painkiller Hell & Damnation and Unannounced Title: Nordic Games be showing Painkiller Hell & Damnation as well as a brand new adventure game which hasn’t been announced yet.
- Paradox Interactive – Several Games: The firm will be showing an unannounced title to the press, as well as providing hands-on time with A Game of Dwarves.
gamescom takes place August 15 – 19 in Cologne, Germany.