Max Payne 3 – first 15 minutes teach you classic Max skills

Saturday, 19th May 2012 21:38 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

For those still trying to decide whether they should pick up Max Payne 3 or not, maybe a gameplay video will push you over the fence. Below the break, Sam walks you through the first 15 minutes of the game on Xbox 360. Game’s out now on consoles and hits PC on June 1.

1. Moonwalker1982

Absolutely awesome game. The physics are just incredible, i love it. The gun combat is outstanding and really gives you a ….rush i guess? Great voice acting, interesting story, although not up there with MP1 and 2′s stories. Music is awesome with the wellknown Max Payne tune, yeah…very happy with how it turned out.

2. Gekidami

Max cant get a break, if he went to Tesco to buy a pack of McCain Country Potatoes, the shop would most likely suddenly get raided by 100 street gang members.

3. Telepathic.Geometry

There was a subtitles option there Clay. SETTINGS > DISPLAY > Subtitles! d-(^-^)

4. KAP

Just completed this game this morning, grand game.
    Tough game though, died loads of times on the normal setting. The way the story is told is really refreshing. Rockstar once again has done it again.

Bravo.

5. Moonwalker1982

Tough on normal? Wait till you play it on hard then, my first playthrough and i’m on hard. Baddies can really kill you with one shot, and that has happened multiple times to me now. I love how the enemies really provide a challenge for you too. And those physics and how the guns feel man, it’s fuckin awesome.

6. Maximum Payne

@5 That remind of GT review when they said game is difficult because enemies can flank you, and you can’t be forever in cover LOL.

7. YoungZer0

Makes me mad, having to wait for the PC release. :/

8. reask

@ 4 and 5.
    There the kind of reviews I like reading. :)
    Sounds like it is a good game from those 2 comments.
    Man I wish I wasn’t smashed atm lol.

9. daytripper

Chapter 7 floored me for atmosphere and pacing. One of the best levels I’ve ever played .

10. Phoenixblight

One of things I really liked about the game is how Max changes not just in his look but his character.

I felt this was a fantastic game though a bit more challenging than most 3rd person shooter but the story was fantastic. It was like I was playing Man Under Fire through Max Payne’s eyes.

Rockstar did a fantastic job with this game.

11. polygem

what you guys say sounds all good. still havenĀ“t played it. too busy with other games atm. will pick it up this summer for sure though.

12. pinwei

Second more popular scarpe of moda autono inverno would be suede. Good suede looks luxurious and designers know that better than others because almost every fashion season we see thousands of different scarpe designs made of this

material. During season suede is very trendy and it comes in a variety of shades.hogan collezione Diane von Furstenberg offers a lot of styles to choose from.

At number three, Patent leather will be dominant. This type of leather maybe a bit unpractical to wear and less versatile than ordinary leather, but no one will ever argue on the fact patent leather looks gorgeous. For moda autono

inverno 2011-2012 you can go for super bold color combinations like red and black,hogan collezione black and white, blue and burgundy. Check out Mark Jacobs, and Viktor & Rolf use color

blocking in their scarpe collections.