Adam Sessler to no longer host X-Play, exiting G4

Wednesday, 25th April 2012 19:59 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

A representative for G4′s Adam Sessler has confirmed that the host of X-Play, and all-around nice guy, is leaving the network. Sessler’s last episode of the show will air on G4, today, April 25. Sessler has been hosting the show since it aired on ZDTV in 1998, produced a web series called Sessler’s Soapbox, and was editor-in-chief of games content at G4. His representative stated he plans to “stay in front of the camera and continue as a key voice within the games industry. He also sings, and is available for weddings and bar mitzvahs.” We wish him the best of luck and look forward to seeing what he has in store for us all. Via Kotaku.

1. Levester

“He also sings, and is available for weddings and bar mitzvahs.”

not sure if srs

2. DarkPyroZXA

nooooo, hes great for his reviews, he will be missed greatly

3. fearmonkey

I have always liked Adam, I remember when he used to have the punk hair in the early days when G4 was good, when Adam had a different co-host, and TechTV was great. Now I never watch G4, it’s a joke, and Xplay was the only thing that was keeping me watching from time to time. I can’t imagine Morgan is happy that her long time friend and co-star is leaving, probably to be replaced by some new Hottie. I wouldn’t be surprised if Xplay is going away entirely, they are hardly a games network anymore, and are mostly a joke.
    I enjoyed Morgan and Adam, hate to see that end. Hopefully, he gets a job somewhere cool. MS should hire him, as they have several people from the old techtv/g4 days already on there.

4. Charlie Sheen

hes hilarious on some of the g4 e3 videos haha

5. Mystic Sage

I agree Adam and Morgan were really the only people on G4 truly representing gamers and the game industry with there very deep discussions going to be sad to see him go. Hopefully he starts some show on Spike Tv or something for gaming

6. Gigabomber

He was often obnoxious, but still good good for gaming, like a techie’s Jimmy Fallon, really.

7. TD_Monstrous69

Shit, I’m gonna miss that guy on G4. Truly, truly one of my favorite people and a true voice in the gaming industry. Wherever he goes, my viewing will follow. As far as my viewing for G4, I’ll still watch it, but it just won’t feel the same with Morgan Webb and Blair Herter hosting (though just going on assumption he’s taking over hosting duties for Sessler, seeing as how he already took over hosting for Feedback. Come to think of it, I don’t know why I didn’t see this coming sooner).
    Also @6, obnoxious, how?