UK charts: The Witcher II 360 successful in top spot grab

Monday, 23 April 2012 09:29 GMT By Johnny Cullen

The Witcher II: Enhanced Edition for Xbox 360 has dethroned FIFA Street from the top of the UK charts.

98% of sales of the CD Projekt RPG came from the 360 version, with the remaining 2% coming from the PC version that was also released at retailed last week by Namco Bandai.

The original PC release last May launched at number five.

FIFA Street, FIFA 12, Kinect Star Wars and Mass Effect 3 round off the top five.

Get the top ten for the week ending April 21. Last week’s data is here.

  • 1 – The Witcher II: Assassins of Kings: Enhanced Edition
  • 2 – FIFA Street
  • 3 – FIFA 12
  • 4 – Kinect Star Wars
  • 5 – Mass Effect 3
  • 6 – Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13
  • 7 – Battlefield 3
  • 8 – The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • 9 – Mario & Sonic at the London Olympics
  • 10 – Modern Warfare 3

Latest