Tales of Xillia trademark shows up in European database

Thursday, 22nd March 2012 12:37 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Siliconera has found a European trademark for Tales of Xillia , which was released in Japan on PS3 last year. Namco has said previously it plans to bring more Tales games outside of Graces f and Abyss to the western market. Namco has yet to commit to a Xillia release outside of Japan, but hopefully, the trademark means it’s being considered.

1. mtnman3888

Please let this be! I’m loving Graces F and everything I’ve heard about Xillia is spectacular. Day one for me! Here’s hoping this does indeed make it to the West.

2. CycloneFox

I also hope that this is true. It will be a day one buy for me, too. I was really looking foreward to Xillia.

3. mickey2002

I just wish they bring them to the 360. I loved ToV. Graces F I think I’ll pass on (not out in europe yet and meh my ps3 collects too much dust lol don’t know how people can use a ps3 pad after holding a 360 controller) If they are ps3 only then I’ll still get them I’d just get more playtime if on the 360 (achievements,can talk to mates still in a party while playing it etc)

4. Moonwalker1982

This would be awesome. Right now i’m playing Tales of Vesperia and i’m going go buy Tales of Graces F after that, either import it from the US or i’ll wait for the european release. But Xillia looks so damn awesome, we need it!!!!

5. Moonwalker1982

But i’m not getting excited yet. It was also Namco Bandai that put Ni No Kuni’s early 2012 release to a 2013 release.

6. hamza-khan

yeah cant wait…tales of vesparia is one of the best rpgs of all time…