Exclusive trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man to debut during the VGAs

Wednesday, 7th December 2011 18:08 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Activision has announced that an exclusive look at The Amazing Spider-Man will be broadcast during the VGAs this coming Saturday.

To launch this summer as a tie-in to the Sony Pictures film of the same name, the events depicted The Amazing Spider-Man are an epilogue and feature our hero Peter Parker swinging across Manhattan in free-roam mode to catch various criminals.

Announced in October, the game is currently in development at Beenox Studios, and its narrative was crafted by writer Seamus Kevin Fahey (Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, Battlestar Galactica).

Be sure to tune into the Spike Video Game Awards December 10 at 5.00pm PST/8.00pm EST for the trailer.

If you can’t make it, myself and Johnny will be watching as everything unfolds, and reporting it back to you as fast as our little fingers can type.

1. LOLshock94

probs be shit

2. Edo

You can see it here(off screen camera)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsT9xxTU2r8 .

3. IL DUCE

Yeah I can’t wait!!! Another shiity movie tie in and another shitty super-hero game!!! Double the shit, in one game!!! Amazing!!!

And 2 minutes of my life will be wasted that I will never get back when this trailer airs during the VGAs…maybe I will just walk away from my tv when I see it coming

And get your bets in people…over/under 50 metacritic rating?

4. The_Red

Finally, after days of waiting for overhyped event and its reveals, there is at least one trailer / reveal nobody is gonna be waiting for. Feel really sorry for people that are forced by Activision into making this rushed game tie in for that movie.

5. YoungZer0

So Beenox is the developer? All hope lost.