According to a poll conducted by Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu, Uncharted: Golden Abyss is the most anticipated PS Vita game.
The poll also revealed some other interesting details. Around 50% of readers plan to purchase the console at launch, while another 8.4% plan to get one by the end of the year.
Another 31.6% plan to purchase a PS Vita at some point in the future, while 1.2% are still undecided whether they should buy it or not. Only 8.2% of their readers said that they don’t have any plans to purchase the device at all.
Uncharted: Golden Abyss picked up 361 votes as the most anticipated Vita game. Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational wasn’t far behind with 315 votes. Persona 4: The Golden managed to take third place with 192 votes.
Below are the top ten most anticipated PS Vita games according to Famitsu readers.
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss – 361 votes
- Hot Shots: World Invitational – 315 votes
- Persona 4: The Golden – 192 votes
- Ridge Racer – 146 votes
- True Night of the Kamaitachi – 129 votes
- Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention – 126 votes
- Dynasty Warriors Next – 109 votes
- Touch My Katamari – 71 votes
- Tales of Innocence R – 69 votes
- Army Corps of Hell – 67 votes
PS Vita launches in Japan on December 17 and in North America and Europe on February 22.