According to a poll conducted by Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu, Uncharted: Golden Abyss is the most anticipated PS Vita game.
The poll also revealed some other interesting details. Around 50% of readers plan to purchase the console at launch, while another 8.4% plan to get one by the end of the year.
Another 31.6% plan to purchase a PS Vita at some point in the future, while 1.2% are still undecided whether they should buy it or not. Only 8.2% of their readers said that they don’t have any plans to purchase the device at all.
Uncharted: Golden Abyss picked up 361 votes as the most anticipated Vita game. Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational wasn’t far behind with 315 votes. Persona 4: The Golden managed to take third place with 192 votes.
Below are the top ten most anticipated PS Vita games according to Famitsu readers.
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss – 361 votes
- Hot Shots: World Invitational – 315 votes
- Persona 4: The Golden – 192 votes
- Ridge Racer – 146 votes
- True Night of the Kamaitachi – 129 votes
- Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention – 126 votes
- Dynasty Warriors Next – 109 votes
- Touch My Katamari – 71 votes
- Tales of Innocence R – 69 votes
- Army Corps of Hell – 67 votes
PS Vita launches in Japan on December 17 and in North America and Europe on February 22.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.