Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition announced for February

Thursday, 3rd November 2011 14:09 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Bethesda has announced the Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition for North America and Europe.

Fallout: New Vegas - Vault Boy

It comes complete with Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, Lonesome Road, Courier’s Stash, and Gun Runners’ Arsenal which gives players access to the areas of: Sierra Madre Casino, Zion National Park, Big MT research crater and the Divide.

Each of the four add-on packs increases the maximum level cap by five levels, ultimately raising the cap to level 50.

The Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition will be available on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on February 7 in North America and in Europe on February 10.

1. StolenGlory

And THIS was the one I was waiting for.

Now to just wait a couple of months extra and i’ll grab it for £17.99.

Bargain.

2. drewbles82

@1 exactly what i will do, why people rush to get a game day one and pay so much, wait a year and get if less than half price and possible dlc included.

3. StolenGlory

@2 Not to mention the raft of bug fixes that the game will have versus buying it and playing it on day one.

4. Goffee

Excellent, I only started playing Fallout 3 GOTY a few weeks ago, so this should coincide nicely with me finally finishing the bugger…

5. pukem0n

considering the game is out for a year, there wont be any big bug fixes after the release of this

but FINALLY they announced this, waited sooooo long

6. StolenGlory

Sorry, I didn’t make myself clear. I meant the acculumated fixes that have been made since launch.

7. drewbles82

I usually wait a year for most games. DLC is far too expensive.
    Do get a few games on day 1 like Gears 3, Saints row 3, mw3.

Not on my xbox as much as most gamers so takes me a while to finish a game and i like to concentrate on one at a time.

8. _S_E_R_G_

9. fearmonkey

I haven’t yet picked up the last two DLC and the weapons packs, waiting for a sale. As Skyrim is going to be out soon, I wouldn’t be playing it soon anyways, but still looking forward to the sale. I really enjoyed Fallout:New Vegas, though I think I enjoyed Fallout 3 more overall.

10. shogoz

This is going to be awesome! I haven’t finished fallout 3 yet though…must….find….bobbleheads!