Majesco has announced Zumba Fitness Rush exclusively for Kinect, and it will land in stores during February 2012.
Rush will contain 42 new music tracks, new dance styles and arenas, and six instructors providing you with the motivation to get off the couch and “dance your way into shape.”
The game sees the return of celebrity instructors Beto Perez, Tanya Beardsley and Gina Grant, plus Kinect exclusives: Kass Martin, Jason Thompson and Erica Pierce.
Zymba Fitness Rush features include:
- Hot Dance Music – 42 new routines and music tracks including hits from chart-topping artists Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger and Yolanda Be Cool & DCup.
- Superstar Instructors – Dance and interact with six of Zumba Fitness’ elite instructors: Beto Perez, Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant, Kass Martin, Jason Thompson and Erica Pierce.
- Huge Range of Dance Flavors – Choose from 24 different dance styles, from fan favorites Salsa and Reggaeton to new styles including Bollywood, Axe, Latin Pop and Pasodoble.
- Customizable Workouts – Create a Zumba workout that’s right for you by choosing your favorite playlist and workout length. Low, Medium and High Intensity routines also cater to dancers of all skill levels.
- Exotic Party Venues – Dance it up in 10 new, dynamic environments, with 5 venues including Rio Carnival and Las Vegas that are exclusive to the Kinect game.
- Master Your Flair – Full tutorial mode offers a breakdown of the basic steps and rhythms by core styles.
- Exclusive Access – Earn achievements and unlock behind-the-scenes Zumba videos as you play, only available in Zumba Fitness Rush for Kinect.
- Keep the Dance Party Going – New choreography and licensed music will be released post-launch via add-on content only available on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. Download the digital content right into your game.
Developed by Zoe Mode, Zumba Fitness Rush is available for pre-order now.
The original Zumba Fitness has sold more than 3 million copies worldwide since its November 2010 launch.