There are so many shorts below, we’re baffled. You have been warned.
- Mediatonic will release 1000 Tiny Claws on PSN.
- The Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One limited beta has launched, and a demo is coming in October
- Here is a video of the first five minutes of WipeOut 2048.
- Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Vita shots and videos are here. Shinkiro art is here.
- A demo, expansion, and patch have been released for Cities In Motion.
- Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 DLC has hit Steam and it’s on sale.
- Thanks to mobile and arcade performance, Capcom expects revenues for the half year ending September 30 to be 28 billion yen ($365 million), up nearly 8 percent from previous estimates of 26 billion yen ($339 million).
- Tekken Hybrid is apparently looking good in 3D on PS3.
- The open beta for Rusty Hearts is now live, and so is the latest trailer for it.
- Iceberg Interactive will release Gemini Wars on Mac and PC in Q1 2012.
- Did you know that Call of Duty XP was the second most viewed event in Livestream history? That’s what Activision has said.
- LucasArts is hiring staff for an Aerial Combat Title.
- OpenFeint CEO and co-founder Jason Citron has resigned to pursue new opportunities.
- Free-to-play development studio, Rumble, has been started by Activision, BioWare, Blizzard, EA and Zynga vets.
- You can dress as the new Ultimate Spider-Man in Edge of Time. Screens offered as proof.
- The first female professional StarCraft player in Korea is apparently causing a bit of controversy. “Affirmative Action” is being tossed around over it.
- Lace Mamba Global has announced that Haunted, an adventure game developed for PC and available in Germany since August 19, will be launched in Q4 2011.
- AT&T is apparently opening its doors to any and all App developers.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.