Tue, Sep 13, 2011 | 07:35 BST
AU News Wrap, September 13 – What happened today
Nintendo cut the ribbon on TGS week, which means we’re now officially in for it.
Today’s header image is the Scissor Sisters, one of my favourite road trip bands. So singable.
The industry seemed to be holding its breath a little today, patiently awaiting Nintendo’s bafflingly busy conference, so otherwise, I haven’t a lot to offer you.
Stay tuned for the Bulletcast, and keep an eye out for some further featured content later today. I’m going to Japan now.
- Counter-strike: Global Offensive to unite Source, 1.6 fanbase
Good luck with that. They exist because they don’t like the other side’s wares.
- Street Fighter x Tekken trailer shows Rufus, Zangief, Bob, more
Ha ha, this is great. Ono’s team make great cinematics. Where’s our Street Fighter: Blood Vengeance already?
- White PS3 Slim to retail in PAL territories
So beautiful. *secretly wishes for old fat console to die*
- Rumour – L.A. Noire GotY due November
Maybe Rockstar just want to dump it and run after the Team Bondi scandal. Then again, it held onto Red Dead despite similar criticism of its San Diego studio.
- Hocking: Annualisation ‘significantly diminishes’ sequels
Not a single viking in this one. Disappointing.
- Psychological study evaluates Angry Birds addiction
Interesting that some people feel rage after playing the game. WHY DIDN’T YOU TAKE OUT THAT PIG DAMMIT.
- PSA: Preload Red Orchestra 2 for Wednesday release
If you want to play this game, get a headset, and get some experienced friends.