Uncharted Greatest Hits Dual Pack hits the US on September 6

Wednesday, 31st August 2011 18:04 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Sony has announced that the Uncharted Greatest Hits Dual Pack will launch in the US on September 6.

The pack includes the Greatest Hits versions of both Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves – Game of the Year Edition for $39.99.

It also includes bonus content, including a Super Voucher containing all of the DLC content from the UC2 GOTY Edition, as well as two DLC items from Uncharted 3: the Uncharted 3 Announcement Nathan Drake PSN Avatar and the Uncharted 3 Announcement Dynamic Theme.

Check out the trailer for the pack below.

1. satsugai

Getting a PS3 sometime next week… anyone know if this pack will be out in the UK? I know there’s a dual pack out but doesn’t say if the dlc is included with it.

2. Gekidami

3. Aimless

@1 I don’t think the DLC is included with the PAL release but honestly I wouldn’t worry about it too much. It’s only multiplayer content for Uncharted 2, and whilst I love playing that game online it’ll be superseded by the third in a couple of months. Given the crazy gaming season we’re heading into I’d be surprised if you found the time to really give the multiplayer a try before then.

The real thing marring the PAL double pack is the box art seemingly designed by someone without eyes.

4. satsugai

@3 Ah ok thanks, I’m not into multiplayer at all so I’ll go ahead and get that pack I saw then. :)

5. Gekidami

The DLC is in the PAL version, btw.

EDIT: Or not, actually i think is just a theme & avatar of UC3.