More shorts for your hump day. Try not to get rug burns.
- Nolan Bushnell wants to fix education with games, as the school system is filled with “bureaucracy and unions and bullshit.” Yay Nolan!
- Rockstar has said L.A. Noire “isn’t complete yet.” Does this mean more cases or just DLC fodder like clothes? We have no idea. Neither does Kotaku.
- SEGA has revealed through the magic of Twitter that Metal Sonic will make an appearance in Sonic Generations.
- There’s loads of Rachet and Clank: All 4 One screens through here. Some new, some not. We can no longer tell, to be honest.
- EvilAvatar has posted the PS3 launch trailer for Section 8: Prejudice.
- Spider-Man: Edge of Time and X-Men Destiny pre-orders will please those who like to play dress-up.
- Sony has updated PS Home.
- Here’s some more Dragon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime 3 screenshots.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.