Resident Evil: Raccoon City gets first gameplay trailers

Tuesday, 7th June 2011 21:27 GMT By Debabrata Nath

Capcom’s released two new gameplay trailers for their upcoming Resident Evil title – Resident Evil: Raccoon City. The trailers see players fighting against plenty of zombies, soldiers and other nasty looking creatures. The game’s slated for a Q4 2011 release for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. Watch the trailers after the break.

1. Gekidami

Looks really poor, honestly.

2. Maximum Payne

I hate it! The graphics,animations and Mini map IMO levels must be so big!
    Maybe just maybe game is more fun then it looks but I doubt it…

3. ASBI

shooter, sigh

4. mortiferus

Holy SHIT! It’s Gears of Evil…. Why Capcom??? Why???? I love Gears but honestly the cover based system is not what RES is about!

5. LOLshock94

WTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFF im being serious what the hell

6. Hunam

I really liked the look of that. Pretty much exactly what I expected it to be, plus some pretty kick ass melee stuff thrown in with some strong shooting. Loved the bit where she get’s hit and the zombies are drawn to the blood.

7. Lewis247

Why oh why did they have to make it ‘resident evil’..

Guys, no lie I have been playing resident evil 0 today and the past few days and it is such a great, creepy experience.. the isolation and music really gives it that real resident evil edge.

And, then I see this… Why would capcom let this happen? They have known since resident evil 4 what the fans want but NOOOOOOO they go ahead and create resident evil 5. Lot’s of day light, nothing scary, piss poor story and again NO FUCKING ZOMBIES.

Capcoms next answer to it’s fans? Give it to another developer, make it even more so detached from the originals than 4 and 5 were by making it an all out shooter. WHY DO THIS TO RESIDENT EVIL!?? Couldn’t they have made it nothing to do with resident evil and make it some other new i.p where they might of actually got some credit?

It’s a fucking mockery that they even have this set during resident evil 2 and 3, the two games and especially 2 that basically make this series what it is.

Fuck, I actually nearly fooled myself… I remember with the first details of this I was thinking no way can this work.. then how it had classic settings like the streets of racoon city and zombies made me slightly hope this was going to work and it has all came down to this…

Fuck you Capcom, you have no idea how many things you do wrong..

They can keep ruining the series all they want, they can’t take my resident evil 0, 1, 2 and 3 from me.

8. Gigabomber

So they made the models look like dead island now? not in a good way.

9. AHA-Lambda

i honestly do think it is quite sad that capcom clearly doesnt know how badly they are fucking up all their franchises right now except their fighting ones. It’s telling that so far this gen i ahven’t bought any capcom titles after all -_-

That looked really generic, bleh.

10. Edo

‘The fuck!?!?

11. ASBI

trust me if it wasnt titled “Resident Evil” , it won’t make a 70 metascore

12. Blerk

Wow, almost entirely without atmosphere. And appeal. And… ugh. It’s just… no.

13. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Bad move Capcom. So so bad.

-Huge RE fan

14. ExxonValdez

this looks….sad lol well as long as this is a spin off and not a direct sequel I’ll be fine with it…oh and don’t charge full price lol