Hunted: The Demon’s Forge gets a rather bloody launch trailer

Thursday, 26th May 2011 16:54 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Bethesda has released the launch trailer for Hunted: The Demon’s Forge, and it shows a fella getting his heart ripped out of his chest as Filter sings its redention of the The Turtles “So Happy Together”, which honestly adds a nice creepy vibe to the video. Hunted releases next week on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. Enjoy the video.

1. DrDamn

Not sure they could have fitted many more cliched visuals/camera angles/fantasy stereotypes in that trailer. Having said all that it could still be quite good.

2. Maximum Payne

This game is going to sold as bad sad like Singularity or something UNLESS score from site would average be like 8 or 8.5 Top.

3. Nozz

Had my eye on this for a while and went through all the video previews for it recently. Looks like a solid game and I’ll look forward to reading the reviews for this soon.

Plus its got online/split screen CO-OP! I hope this game does well.

4. absolutezero

I predict middling reviews with an emphasis on the negative with a couple of mentions of Gears of War and a 7 stuck on the end. It’ll mention something about being generic at least once and then go on to say it suffers from repitition.

I’ll fucking buy and Ill play with a mate and Ill more than likely enjoy it. Could not give a fucking shit what reviewers say anymore.

5. Gekidami

^ Yep, i’ve read some rather unconvincing previews already (though a preview will never outright say a game is bad). I dont have any faith in this game.

6. Edo

75+(maybe)…

7. Xuchilbara

Terrible song, for a terrible launch trailer for a game with terrible VO… Ill give it a shot.

8. Stephany Nunneley

@2 Actually, I thought Singularity got a raw deal. It’s not a bad game at all.

9. Gurdil

@7 Well the trailer didn’t make me want to buy the game but I kinda liked this take on “Happy together”. BTW, if anyone knows what group did this cover, I’d be interested…

Edit: Well I found the answer on Youtube actually: the group is Filter, never heard of them.

Edit2: The full version is not that good… Too commercial for my taste.