Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC Reverie delayed on Xbox 360

Wednesday, 30th March 2011 20:57 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Konami has announced via the official Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Facebook page that the game’s DLC, Reverie, has been delayed for Xbox 360.

Here’s the official statement:

Unfortunately, the “Reverie” DLC for 360 has been delayed due to a last minute issue which we hope to have fixed shortly. We understand that this news may frustrate you but please know we are working with Microsoft to resolve it as quickly as possible and give you the level of polish you deserve. We will update you as soon as a release date has been finalized and appreciate your continued patience.

Our apologies again for the delay and thank you for your continued support of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

Originally slated for February, the Reverie DLC was delayed into March before being released on PSN for PS3 users.

Komani didn’t state the particular reason for the delay this time other than the Facebook statement, nor did it provide a release window.

We’ll keep update you when we know more.

1. LOLshock94

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

2. AHA-Lambda

its not been released on psn either tho? only the us got it! D=

3. lexph3re

Its pretty sweet though I like it so.far

4. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Not worth the price of admission guys. $15 for 3 very short levels. Wait for a sale, you’re better off.

5. Ireland Michael

Good thing I bought the PS3 version then.

6. lexph3re

I got it. For 10

7. Gekidami

The game is utter tripe anyway. So no thanks.

8. Dr.Ghettoblaster

How’d you get it for $10 lex? Is that the asking price? I think it is actually…….DOH…….my bad up above…

Couldn’t disagree more – this game was one of the more memorable experiences of this generation for me. Slow start, but once it get’s going, I couldn’t put it down.

9. lexph3re

That’s practically the same for me dr.g I don’t regret the 60 I paid at all on the game. I am regretting the 20 I paid on enslaved a little. Just because of the terrible glitches it has. I was on the plane as it was falling and when I climbed to the opening the camera got stuck. I was so pissed. That and the story isn’t really to strong for me right now. But I finish what I start so here’s hope to getting better

10. AHA-Lambda

i agree with 9 and 8, castlevania lords of shadow was a great game imo. Certainly was one of the nicer surprises of last year

11. Gekidami

Unresponsive controls, terrible button layout, game breaking camera angles, a terrible, nonsense story.

No sorry, but the game sucks. Atleast it looks nice though.

12. Dr.Ghettoblaster

^
    Ummmmm….you sure we’re talking about the same game here? lol

Controls were fine, button layout no problems here, appreciated the controlled camera, story was good for what it is (a reboot), ending was amazing, yes AMAZING (doubt you made it this far), and yes graphics were absolutley incredible.

Easily in top 5 best games of the year.