Read these shorts. Then get pissed. It is St. Paddys Day after all.
- Speaking at the BAFTAs last night, Frontier boss David Braben clarified to SPONG his comments about creating Metacritic for journalists. He wasn’t “criticising” anyone, apparently.
- The creator of tit-heavy MMO Evony are suing a modder for $1 million for apparently selling auto-playing bots and a map. Kotaku has the story.
- “Microsoft Looking For The Next Generation Of Game Designers,” is GayGamer‘s headline. It’s not for the next-gen Xbox: it uses Kodu Game Lab.
- Sony’s released a new SOCOM 4 clip. It features dancing. You’ll be allowed to dance over your opponent’s bullet-filled body, supposedly. US PS Blog has it.
- Mattel’s trademarked Stretch Armstrong for videogames, according to GamesRadar. Amazing.
- Volition’s telling users to speak up if you want to see the fart in the jar for Saints Row: The Third. Do you? Say so on Twitter.
- There’s a Tim Schafer interview on Gameranx. Nathan did this when he was at PAX East. Give it a read.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.