MotorStorm Apocalypse “Wreckreation” dev diary released, demo date coming soon

Friday, 25th February 2011 18:11 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Evolution Studios has put out the first of two developer diaries for MotorStorm Apocalypse detailing the ‘Wreckreation’ mode.

The video takes the viewer “deeper into in the suite of diverse multiplayer and solo game modes,” as they “learn more about the flexible, rewarding and entertaining game-play experiences Wreckreation has to offer.”

It also shows some new footage and reveals challenges, rewards and customization features.

The second video diary on Wreckreation will be available soon, as will a release date for the demo which is going through testing at the moment.

MotorStorm Apocalypse releases on March 18 in the UK and April 12 in the US.

1. tenthousandgothsonacid

I hope they’ve learnt their lesson. The first pacific rift demo was terrible and considerably worse looking than the finished product. Put loads of my mates off. I was amazed by the difference when I bought the full game

2. theevilaires

Yes I agree with #1 also the fact the game was super slow. Mario Go Kart 64 feels faster than pacific rift. Anyways can’t wait to get my hands on a 3D finished Motorstorm

3. Syrok

You thought it was slow? Did you use the behind-the-car cam, or what? Definitely don’t remember it being slow.

4. xxJPRACERxx

I’m not a fan of the 1st two MotorStorm, but this one look awesome.

5. Michael O’Connor

Can’t wait for this.

6. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Love the series, definitley buy this game day one, but it’s damn tough! I wish i could raise or lower the camera just a bit with the right analog stick, my view tends to be blind and I often can’t tell when turns are coming.