Test Drive Unlimited 2 launch trailer has plenty of racing

Wednesday, 9th February 2011 08:46 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Namco’s released the launch trailer of Test Drive Unlimited 2. It features racing. Plenty of it. Surprise of the millennium, that is.

The trailer primarily shows off the game’s Ibiza location, although Oahu, Hawaii from the first game will is in too and will become available to you as the game progresses.

Watch the trailer below, via Evil Avatar.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 launched in the US yesterday and releases in the UK on Friday for PS3, 360 and PC.

1. loki

mediocre

2. Joe Anderson

It is unfortunately.

3. Timber-_-wolf

yeah if you see the game play on youtube it very much like Sims with cars.
    I was looking forward to this and all,
    oh well, will still try it out but at the moment its disappointing :(

here is the link for game play in german though

4. RickyWicky

All the first Unlimited did that I liked was the pretty car interiors. Kinda wish those interiors were in Forza 3. But other than that, it was a duuuuullll experience.

5. Party Bus DC

Here is Similar Story

The videogame landscape is filled with racing games. With such a crowded genre, how are developers supposed to create a product that can stand out from the rest while still maintaining a certain familiarity to capture an audience in the first place? The developers at Eden Studios are tackling these challenges in Test Drive Unlimited 2, a “massively open online racer” that combines the online functionality of an MMO with a traditional arcade racer.

6. G1GAHURTZ

I think I’m still going to buy this game.

I’m not sure what to think about the general reception it’s getting from both gamers and the media.

I guess I’ll just have to stick with this and it’s flaws until some developer decides to make a game that looks like NFS:Shift, handles like MC:LA and is open world like TDU…

I’ve got a feeling that this will never happen…