No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise gets BBFC 18 rating

Tuesday, 1st February 2011 10:21 GMT By Johnny Cullen

The BBFC’s given Grasshopper’s No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise an 18 rating. It
passed with no cuts made, and will feature an hour’s worth of cut-scenes.

It passed with no cuts made, and will feature an hour’s worth of cut-scenes.

The game, a HD port of the first No More Heroes game, is being published by Konami in Europe and the US for PS3 only, and will also feature Move support. A 360 version of the game was released in Japan.

No date as yet for Europe, but we’ve emailed Konami.

1. omekomar

can’t wait

2. Lloytron

I am officially dim – I had to re-read that sentence a couple of times until I noticed the (correct) usage of the hyphen.

I read it as ‘passed with no cuts made, will feature an hour’s worth of cut scenes’

Hey, it’s early.

3. evilashchris

Weird they have chosen not to release a 360 version >:(

4. trav

@3 Properly think it’s more marketable as a Move title than it would be as a standard 360 one.

5. Blerk

Have they taken the ‘normal’ controls out of the Western version, then? Or can you still play it with a pad?

6. trav

I would hope they have left them in. Otherwise they are reducing their market down for what is a niche game as it is.

7. Blerk

Well, they already halved their market by not bothering with the 360 version. Why stop there? :-D

8. Michael O’Connor

Is this download or retail? Never been able to figure that out.

Either way, I’m not gonna complain about HD motion control goodness. Can’t wait for this. If it’s retail, I guess I’ll just have to import it.

9. Blerk

Retail.

10. Blerk

Wait, why will you have to import it? It’s coming out in Europe.

11. Michael O’Connor

Oh right. I read the last line as if they were saying there were currently “no plans” to release it here. Awesome!

12. Blerk

The BBFC don’t tend to rate stuff for elsewhere. :-)

13. Michael O’Connor

Yeah, you would have thought I’d have been able to make that kind of logical connection.

*slaps himself on the forehead*